Christmas is our favourite time here at The Exchequer Dublin 2, and we will always do our utmost to ensure that our guests love it as much as we do. Should you wish to make an enquiry about a Christmas booking please email email@example.com and he will do his best to accomodate you. Please provide Luca with as many details as possible in relation to your booking request.
Our set Christmas dinner menu is available to download below. A lunch menu and finger food menu are also available and can be emailed to you on request.
Please also note the reservation procedures below which we have put in place for the busy Christmas period. These are to help ensure the smooth running of the restaurant for our team and an enjoyable experience for our guests.
- Reservations for 6-10 people will require cc details to be provided in advance. In the event of a no-show or a significantly lower number of guests on the night without prior notice of at least 48 hours, cc will be charged €10 per head
- Reservations for 10 or more people will require a €15 deposit per head. In the event of a no-show or a significantly lower number of guests on the night without prior notice of at least 48 hours, the deposit will be forfeit
- Reservations for less than 10 people will be allocated 2 hours and 30 mins on their table, commencing at the time the table is reserved. Reservations for 10 or more people will be allocated 3 hours, commencing at the time the table is reserved. In order to assist us with our service of your group, and in order to avoid impacting on reservations following yours, please ensure that all guests arrive on time for your reservation
- Reservations for 6 people or more will incur a 10% service charge which goes directly to our service team
- Reservations will be confirmed only when either deposit is paid (for groups of 10 or more), or cc details are provided (for groups of between 6 and 10), and we operate on a first-come first-served basis in this regard
- All tables will be presented with one collective bill. We do not permit the splitting of bills or guests attempting to pay separately. All drinks served directly to your table will be part of your group bill and can not be paid for separately by your guests. If you would prefer your guests to pay for their own drinks then we request that they go to the bar directly.